Paris Jackson has hit back at body-shamers who criticised her for not shaving her armpits.
Michael Jackson's daughter was trolled after she was pictured with underarm hair at Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles.
The 19-year-old posted a photo on her Instagram profile of herself with hairy legs.
She wrote: "If you're not competing with your brother over who can grow longer leg hair wyed."
The images prompted a string of nasty comments, with people calling Jackson "skanky" and "pathetic" and asking why she wouldn't shave.

In response, Paris posted a meme from Game Of Thrones which said: "Winter is coming."
She also re-tweeted some of the messages from her trolls but has disabled comments on her Instagram account.
The teenager often speaks out about living a natural life and body positivity.
After being criticised for her underarm hair in March, Paris Jackson posted an Instagram Story showing what two months of growth looked like.
"I didn't realise that people were going to get so upset over my armpit hair," she said.
Paris Jackson
"I didn't realise that was such an issue. It is so funny. People are really mad. I wish I could post some of the responses.
"You can just tell how angry and infuriated these people are.
"I love hair, and sweat, and BO. I [really] love it. I think it's great.
"Some people think that it's like super disgusting, especially on girls, but every human body does it. It's natural. Get over it."
 
Top