TOKE-MAKINWA

Famous socialite, Toke Makinwa has finally spoken up about her failed marriage to estranged husband Maje Ayida.
She went online yesterday to introduce her next Vlog Before You Say I Do and she thought it wise to address the issue of her failed marriage.
I won’t lie since my personal life suffered a public setback last year, talking about relationships left me feeling a type of way, kind of like I failed at mine so who am I to talk?” Makinwa said.

Toke-Makinwa-and-Maje-Ayida
The 31-year-old’s marriage crumbled last year after Ayida cheated on her and also put his mistress in the family way.
On her birthday last year, Ayida sent her a loving note which she responded to, and next, they turned heads at the Future Awards event.
There were previous speculations that she made peace with Ayida, but the OAP set the records straight in early March. “I am single,” she wrote, driving the point home about her status.
Now, she says she it getting stronger and bold enough to dish relationship advice.
I am getting comfortable again in my own growth and I am learning as I go so we can all learn together,” the OAP said, adding, “We are the sum of our experiences so i am no longer ashamed, I have been given a platform and it’s my duty to share.”
 
Top