Woman-pulls-truck-with-her-hair-2998799
These pictures show the moment a circus performer used her hair to pull a four-tonne car today.
Anastasia IV – who already holds a Guinness World Record for lifting the greatest weight with her hair -  hauled the vehicle along Eastbourne seafront.
The Circus of Horror performer had a hook plaited into her hair to pull the car along.
Her first record was achieved when she was lifted upside down while holding another person weighing 117lb 11oz (53.4 kg) only with her hair in Milan, Italy.
Anastasia, from Poland, came to London to study biochemistry and went to see the Circus of Horrors, and immediately fell in love with the show.
“From then on I knew I didn’t want to be a biochemist and wanted to run away with the circus,” she said.
“I applied for a job and told them of my superhuman hair. They gave me an audition and away I went.”
12
 
Top