Peter PSquare CT Scan 1

One of Africa’s most loved entertainers Peter Okoye has revealed that he has been ill for the past few weeks. While he is yet to confirm the exact details, Peter explains that he believe stress is a factor.
He completed various medical tests including a CT Scan so far.
Peter, we love you and are praying for you too.
See Peter’s Instagram Messages Below...

Went for a computed tomography scan today… Try to make sure am 100% fit and ok… It hasn’t been easy for me for the past few weeks. Thanks so much guys for the prayers,love and support #Pray4me #GodTakeControl
I have never been a sick person that much, but am just making sure everything is ok with me. But I guess it’s more like stress and i need more rest. #GodTakeControl #Pray4me love you all
Peter PSquare CT Scan 2
 
Top